San Francisco, June 2010 – workshop homepage.
Watch the presentations by clicking on the titles.
- Introduction of the workshop Hamid Aghajan – Stanford University, USA
- Visual Recognition Beyond Simple Actions and Isolated Actors and Objects Fei-Fei Li – Stanford (invited talk)
- Talking Pictures: Temporal Grouping and Dialog-Supervised Person Recognition Timothee Cour (CVPR preview talk)
- Door Detection via Signage Context-based Hierarchical Compositional Model YingLi Tian and Cheng Chen
- Perspective and Appearance Context for People Surveillance in Open Areas Giovanni Gualdi, Andrea Prati and Rita Cucchiara
- Contextual smoothing of image segmentation Jonathan Letham, Neil Robertson and Barry Connor
- Beyond Face Recognition: Using Social Context to Understand Images of People Tsuhan Chen – Cornell (invited talk)
- Context-driven Clustering by Multi-class Classification in an Active Learning Framework Martin Godec, Sabine Sternig, Peter Roth and Horst Bischof
- Exploiting Hierarchical Context on a Large Database of Object Categories Myung Jin Choi, Joseph Lim, Antonio Torralba and Alan S. Willsky (CVPR preview talk)
- Generative modeling of spatio-temporal traffic sign trajectories Karla Brkic, Ivan Sikiric, Axel Pinz, Sinisa Segvic and Zoran Kalafatic
- Discussions Panel and audience