San Francisco, CA, June 2010 – workshop home page.
Watch the presentations by clicking on the titles.
- Keynote: Grammars of Human Activity Yiannis Aloimonos – University of Maryland, USA
- Annotation and Taxonomy of Gestures in Lecture Videos J. Zhang, K. Guo, C. Herwana, J. Kender
- Action Recognition Based on A Bag of 3D Points W. Li, Z. Zhang, Z. Liu
- Human Activity Recognition in Video using a Hierarchical Probabilistic Latent Model J. Yin, Y. Meng
- Attention Estimation by Simultaneous Observation of Viewer and View A. Doshi, M. Trivedi
- Keynote: Audiovisual Human Communicative Behavior Analysis: Interest and Emotional Dimensions Bjoern Schuller – Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 3D Spatiotemporal Facial Behaviour Analysis Lijun Yin – Birmingham University, USA
- Facial Expression Invariant Head Pose Normalization using Gaussian Process Regression O. Rudovic, I. Patras, M. Pantic
- Facial Expressions as Feedback Cue in Human-Robot Interaction – a Comparison between Human and Automatic Recognition Performances C. Lang, S. Wachsmuth, H. Wersing, M. Hanheide
- Learning Spatial Weighting via Quadratic Programming for Facial Expression Analysis C.T. Liao, H.J. Chuang, C.H. Duan, S.H. Lai
- The Extended Cohn-Kanade Database: A complete facial expression database for both facial action units and emotion detection P. Lucey, J. Cohn, J. Saragih, I. Matthews, Z. Ambadar
- Discussions – Panel and Audience