Organised in conjunction with ACM ICMI’14 , 12 Nov. 2014, Istanbul/Turkey
The Mapping Personality Traits Challenge & Workshop (MAPTRAITS) series is a competition event aimed at the comparison of signal processing and machine learning methods for automatic visual, vocal and/or audio-visual analysis of traits and social dimensions. The MAPTRAITS’14 challenge aims to bring forth existing efforts and major accomplishments in modelling and analysis of personality and social traits in both discrete and continuous time and/or space, while focusing on current trends and pushing the state of the art in the field to new and novel future directions.
More information available at the following link:
- Hatice Gunes, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Björn Schuller, Technische Universität München, Germany / Imperial College London, UK
- Oya Celiktutan, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Evangelos Sariyanidi, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Florian Eyben, Technische Universität München, Germany