Welcome to the Virtual Learning Centre of the SSPNet!
One of our primary missions is to provide any interested person, group or institution with the knowledge necessary to work in Social Signal Processing, whether this means the first notions about scope and goals of this domain, or the latest advances on the edge of SSP research. The Virtual Learning Centre aims at diffusing training oriented material and gives access to two major resources: 1) The SSPNet archive of lecture and presentation recordings 2) The calendar of SSPNet training initiatives (summer schools, courses, workshops, etc.) open to the research community. Like the rest of our portal, the Virtual Learning Centre is a work in progress and its content will be constantly enriched with new contributions. Come to visit regularly our Virtual Learning Centre and take advantage of lectures and training initiatives.
- International Summer School in Affective Sciences, Switzerland, August 2011
- Fourth IEEE Workshop on CVPR for Human Communicative Behavior Analysis, Colorado Springs, USA, June 2011
- International Workshop Political speech – Il parlato politico, Roma, Italy, November 2010
- SSPW 2010: ACM Workshop on Social Signal Processing, Florence, Italy, October 2010
- SSPnet ACSSP Workshop, Edinburgh, UK, August 2010
- SSPnet symposia at Measuring Behaviour 2010: Unveiling Affective Signals, Eindhoven, August 2010
- Third IEEE Workshop on CVPR for Human Communicative Behavior Analysis, June 2010
- International Workshop on Socially Intelligent Surveillance and Monitoring, June 2010
- CVPR 2010 Workshop on Use of Context in Video Processing, June 2010
- NIRICT-SIKS Summer School, March 2010
- SSPNET, Rome, December 2009
- IEEE SSP Workshop, September 2009
There is a known problem with accessing the videos using Internet Explorer 8 under some setups – we recommend Firefox.